Jupiter has become one of Florida’s top beach towns, and there are so many Jupiter fun facts that we want you to know about.
Below is a list of Jupiter Fun Facts
- In Roman mythology, Jupiter is the God of the weather, which seemed like a fitting name for this sunny beach town.
- Jupiter is the furthest point of land into the Atlantic in all of Florida
- The Atlantic is filled with dolphins that can be spotted at any point in the day
- Jupiter is home to the rare breed of loggerhead turtles
- Due to the lavish, yet simple lifestyle of Jupiter, many celebrities have decided to call it home, such as Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, and Oliva Newton-John, to name a few.
- To go along with the fun fact above, the popular restaurant 1000 North in Jupiter is partially-owned by Michael Jordan.
- There is a clean, yet dog friendly beach
- Jupiter is also known as Zeus in Greek mythology
- When you are in the Jupiter lighthouse, you are able to see four different bodies of water. These include the Atlantic Ocean, Jupiter Intet, the Loxahatchee River and the Indian River.
- The St. Louis Cardinals come to Jupiter for their spring training
- There are 22 miles of intracoastal waterways in Jupiter
What was your favorite Jupiter Fun Fact?
To learn more about ownership opportunities at Timbers Jupiter, please contact us at 561.440.5362 or [email protected]