The Buzz About Jupiter
The property, amenities and services at Timbers Jupiter have inspired Owners to share their experiences. Take a look at what people have to say about this incredible destination, and the perks of ownership.
- “We have been long standing Timbers members at Jupiter since this wonderful facility was opened. The Timbers staff on property and the entire organization always has impressed us with their professionalism, enthusiasm, and attention to member needs. In the face of ever changing public health and governmental orders and rules, Timbers was able to maintain the first class, family atmosphere at Jupiter during these trying times. The staff was cheerful and willing to do whatever they could to make us comfortable and safe. When various travel bans were instituted and then constantly changed, Timbers allowed our family to extend its stay and provided us with a calming space during the turmoil. We cannot give enough praise to all the Timbers staff members who went beyond the already high standards of their organization during this uncharted and anxious period. They were prepared for this emergency and able to adapt as conditions changed without sacrificing their high standard of owner care. We always will remember the kindness and consideration shown to us by Timbers and look back fondly on our pandemic adventures in Jupiter.”
- The Collins Family, Owners
- “I have nothing but praise for management of Timbers Jupiter! I have to say that all my interactions with all the Timbers Jupiter staff has always been great; from Concierge’s to bell staff to maintenance all very kind, professional and helpful. I love my 2 fractional’s as I always feel safe, cared for and at home during my stays.”
- J Zuckerman, Owner
- “In early March, we were looking forward to visiting Timbers Jupiter for our longest stay—last year we purchased a second fractional interest because we enjoyed going there so much. Little did we know that we would end up staying through the quarantine! The management team kept us feeling welcome and safe doing everything from collecting trash and delivering clean linens, paper towels and treats like sidewalk chalk for the kids, playing office assistant at times and even helping the Easter Bunny organize an egg hunt in our driveway, delighting our two young grandsons. We felt very fortunate and thankful to be under the watchful eye of such a caring and dedicated team in that beautiful setting at a very stressful time.”
- D Leathers, Owner
- “This community had a lot of appeal to us because it had a first class golf course, clubhouse and homes that were well designed with all the services of a fine hotel. We also chose this development in Jupiter because we wanted a vacation home where the maintenance was taken care of, the service was excellent. We are still working full time so the schedule of 35 days works perfectly for us. We also love Jupiter, Florida and never get tired of spending time there. The biggest difference from being at home versus the club in Jupiter, is that we feel taken care of by the wonderful staff at the club. There is truly an ease of living which makes it always feel like a vacation in our own home.”
- The Meyers Family, Owners
- “My wife thought this type of living should be perfect for us, so we don’t need to come all the way from Sweden and worry about the house, then start to clean the pool, clean house. Just come and have a good time.”
- The Widmark Family, Owners
- “What we get with Timbers rather than home is the feeling of ownership without the worry. They pamper us and nothing is too much to ask of them. Extremely happy with Timbers so far.”
- The Thompson Family, Owners
How to Own With Us
Timbers Jupiter offers you a luxurious and effortless way to vacation on a whim: ownership in our Private Residence Club, where you can own one, or multiple interests, and, visit as often as you like, subject to the reservation policies.To learn more about ownership or to schedule a private tour, contact our Ownership Representative at 561.899.2226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.