Sunny greetings from your Jupiter home. After carefully following the guidance of local and state officials, we are pleased to announce that Timbers Jupiter is welcoming Owners home. Our team has been hard at work preparing for your arrival, and we look forward to helping you and your family create unforgettable memories.
The wellbeing of our Owners, Guests and Staff is our highest priority. With that in mind, we have developed comprehensive cleaning and physical distancing protocols. We will continue to adhere to the information and protocols recommended by government authorities, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
We look forward to welcoming you home to Timbers Jupiter.
- Face coverings are required in all businesses
- Restaurants are open at 50% capacity with outdoor dining encouraged
- Beaches and parks are open
Cleaning and Housekeeping Protocols
- Use of hospital-grade disinfectant on all surfaces in residences and public areas applied with the use of micro-foggers
- Increased cleaning of high-touch public areas including but not limited to the concierge office, golf carts, the door handles, furniture, room keys and admin building
- Limited housekeeping service is available upon request and with restrictions.
- Provision of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizer available upon request
- Remote, contactless check-in
- Residence keys disinfected prior to arrival
- Transportation and bell services will be modified and communicated ahead of your arrival
- Daily delivery of fresh linens, towels, coffee, and other items available on demand to be delivered to front door
- PPE and other supplies provided in residences
Trump National Jupiter:
- Fitness Center: Open with occupancy restrictions
- Pool: Pool will be configured to allow for at least six feet of separation between groups of guests.
- Spa: Open with a limited service menu
- Golf: Open for tee times
- Dining Room: Seasonally closed until October
- Oasis: Tuesday through Sunday 11am-4pm
- Valet: No valet service at this time
- Staff to self-screen daily prior to the start of the workday
- Staff will be provided with PPE
- Face covering are required per Palm Beach County Emergency Ordinance
- Signage will be posted throughout the property reminding employees of the proper way to wear, handle and dispose of masks, use gloves (in positions deemed appropriate by medical experts), how to wash hands and sneeze, and to avoid touching their faces.
- Staff will be given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property, and they will be ready to provide support to our guests. They will be instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and told to contact a manager if they notice a coworker or guest with a cough, shortness of breath, or other known symptoms of COVID-19. Staff and guests who exhibit any of the symptoms of COVID-19 while at the property will be instructed to immediately make this information known to managers and hotel security respectively.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility during this time. We want to ensure your stay is relaxing and filled with adventure. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any questions you may have.